Directly responsible for leading the production team on shift. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication with employees on shift as well as with management. Directly responsible for safety on shift. Responsible for Production expectations.
• Operates units and associated equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
• Follows and complies with all government legislation and internal policies & procedures.
• Participates in all pre-job hazard assessments and inspections prior to commencing any job.
• Ensures proper load securement of any hoses or other equipment.
• Responsible for transporting, loading and offloading of fluids at different locations.
• Completes all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, while following all federal hours of service regulations.
• Will provide leadership and coaching to subordinates through coaching and mentoring.
• Completes job tasks with personal and public safety as the top priority.
• Provides daily operational support and assistance to the members of the inventory department.
• Performs day-to-day tasks including but not limited to data entry, purchases and adjustments, receiving in inventory, and maintenance of the department’s filing systems.
• Provide oversight of all company inventories.
• Takes initiative to research and analyze all inventory numbers and reconciliations to determine where and why discrepancies exist.
• Performs inventory sub-ledger reconciliations and various inventory and warehouse reconciliations.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Ensure proper handling of products during loading process.
• Verify products are loaded for transport.
• Complete dispatch/delivery documents.
• Close the orders after Dispatch of the products per requirements.
• Inspect/Verify all incoming raw materials, ingredients and packaging materials.
• Inspection and monitoring of all trailers daily.
• Ensure routine cleaning and sanitation of area.
• Ensure safe food practices during the delivery of products.
• Follow good manufacturing practices and hygienic practices.
• Avoid cross contamination of the materials during receiving and shipping.
• Ensure all incoming raw materials/ingredients are identified as Allergens during receiving/shipping.
Truck Driver/CDL – Experienced Over the Road CDL Driver
Shoreland Transport USA, a division of Wanchese Fish Company, Inc. a large east coast seafood company has an opening for an experienced long haul CDL Driver at its processing facility located in Suffolk, VA.