IT INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, the IT Infrastructure Analyst will be involved in the planning, implementation, administration, support and documentation of a variety of infrastructure systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Regional infrastructure monitoring and reporting.
• Regional server infrastructure management.
• Regional voice and video infrastructure.
• Regional active directory account maintenance.
• Regional ISP connectivity and contract management.
• Regional mobility contract management.
• Act as regional subject-matter expert (SME) and provide after-hours and on-call support for processing facilities and related software, as required.
• Regional service desk related tasks, as required.
• Global infrastructure projects and support, as required.
• Others tasks and projects as required by the position.
• Provide 2nd and 3rd tier end user support.
All responsibilities to be completed in adherence to global company standards and best practices.
Skill and experience required:
• Relevant BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• Advanced understanding of MS Windows OS, MS Office applications and MS Exchange
• Experience with Cisco Routers, Switches and Wireless.
• Experience with VMware
• Experience with Windows Server
• Experience with VOIP and phone system deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting
• Effective time management, prioritization, and communication skills are required
• Dependability with a great work ethic, demonstrated initiative, ownership of issues and an exceptional attitude
• Ability to work in an open communication and team oriented environment. You will be encouraged and expected to provide your input on team projects.
• Ability to conduct network project assessments from start to finish.
• Willingness and ability to work extended hours, including on-call rotating Saturday shift as needed to fully support the business operations.
• Proven track record of timely completion of projects.
Work Schedule: This position is based in the corporate office which is located in Suffolk, Virginia and will require prompt and reliable attendance into the office during core business hours as face time in the office is a key company value. In addition to the standard corporate office schedule, this position will also require some extended hours (mornings, evenings, occasional weekends, holidays, etc.) in order to meet business needs to support company IT needs and complete any IT projects or issues that arise.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Annette Spears at firstname.lastname@example.org.