East Coast Shrimp Burger
2 lbs. East Coast shrimp, chopped
2 Tbsp. lime juice
1 tsp. cumin
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1Tbsp. butter, melted
Sour cream and/or salsa for topping
Your favorite hamburger or sweet and soft buns
1. Chop shrimp into a small dice, place into a bowl.
2. Add cilantro, egg, bread crumbs and seasonings and mix well.
3. Using a scoop or a large spoon, hand shape the shrimp into patties.
4. Heat a skillet with oil or use a flat griddle. Place shrimp burgers on griddle or in pan and allow to cook
on both sides for at least 5 minutes.
5. Remove burgers from the pan and place onto a warmbuttered bun.
6. Top each shrimp burger with sour cream, salsa or your favorite topping.