• Provides daily operational support and assistance to the members of the inventory department.
• Performs day-to-day tasks including but not limited to data entry, purchases and adjustments, receiving in inventory, and maintenance of the department’s filing systems.
• Provide oversight of all company inventories.
• Takes initiative to research and analyze all inventory numbers and reconciliations to determine where and why discrepancies exist.
• Performs inventory sub-ledger reconciliations and various inventory and warehouse reconciliations.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• 3-5 years of related inventory accounting experience.
• Previous seafood industry exposure highly recommended.
• Requires independent judgment and the ability to problem solve and think critically.
• Strong math and analytical skills, advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and as an integral part of the accounting department.
• Some Accounting background preferred.
• Ability to work extended hours as needed.