Tanker Truck Driver
• Operates units and associated equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
• Follows and complies with all government legislation and internal policies & procedures.
• Participates in all pre-job hazard assessments and inspections prior to commencing any job.
• Ensures proper load securement of any hoses or other equipment.
• Responsible for transporting, loading and offloading of fluids at different locations.
• Completes all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, while following all federal hours of service regulations.
• Will provide leadership and coaching to subordinates through coaching and mentoring.
• Completes job tasks with personal and public safety as the top priority.
• High school diploma (GED or equivalent)
• Must have CDL – Class A license
• 1 year of experience in a similar role
• A clear understanding of various tractor trailer units and their operation
• Strong work ethic and reliability