Flounder Stuffed with Crabmeat
2 flounder fillets, skin removed
1 lb. crabmeat (Chesapeake Blue Crab or Southern Red King Crab)
1 tsp. seafood seasoning (we love Old Bay® brand)
2 ribs celery, diced
2 Tbsp. red bell peppers, diced
¼ qtr. yellow onion, diced
2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
¼ cup bread crumbs
4 Tbsp. butter, melted
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1. In a bowl, combine crab, seafood seasoning, celery, peppers, onions and parsley.
2. Add melted butter and lemon juice and mix well.
3. Divide stuffing into four equal balls and set aside.
1. Place fish onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and season to taste with
salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Place one ball of stuffing onto each fillet.
3. Wrap flounder around the stuffing, placing the seam on the top and drizzle
tops of fillets with melted butter. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Serving ideas: Place the stuffed flounder on a bed of your favorite seasonal vegetables or rice and
top with an elegant sprig of parsley.