4 naan flatbread (medium)
8 oz. cream cheese
3 Tbsp. fresh herbs, chopped
2 tsp. garlic, minced
3 Tbsp. shaved parmesan
1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
4 oz. raw shrimp
4 oz. raw scallops
4 oz. raw crabmeat
Fresh thyme for garnish
1. Combine fresh chopped herbs of your choice with cream cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Place flatbread on a baking pan, spread herbed cream cheese to edges.
3. Place shrimp, scallops and crab on top of the cream cheese on each flatbread.
4. Top with parmesan cheese and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Garnish with fresh thyme.
5. Place into a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
6. Remove from oven when toasty and then cut into 4 equal slices.